A collection of posts all about the good news of Christ and our new birth, or regeneration, in Him. This section is perfect for the unbeliever, the new believer, or the seasoned daughter who wants to be reminded of her Savior’s sacrifice.
These are foundational teachings for living out our Christian faith. Here we explore what each one means, why it’s foundational to the life of the believer, and how it’s practically applied to our lives.
Here you’ll find other teachings from the word that aren’t a salvation point and aren’t necessarily foundational but are all centered on further understanding the Word of God. Many posts with be expository in nature.
Subscribe to the Monthly Vine
Click here to subscribe and get monthly content to help you in your personal Bible study and edify you in your walk with God.
- For the Joy Set Before Us | Parenting in Seasons of Greater SacrificeInside: a closer look at keeping joy in hard parenting seasons Sure, sacrifice is always a part of motherhood. But you know those seasons that just really take it out of you? The ones that would look completely different without the instruction and favor of God? THOSE are the seasons I’m talking about today. ForContinue reading “For the Joy Set Before Us | Parenting in Seasons of Greater Sacrifice”
- Fall Kids’ Craft (and Relationship Builder) | Thankful Turkey BagsNovember is right around the corner, making it the perfect time to start thinking about this fall kids craft. IF YOU’RE SKIMMING THIS ARTICLE:: Make sure to complete this activity BEFORE November 1st. (But even if you don’t see this until November and are late for the party, it’s still a fun idea to do! It’llContinue reading “Fall Kids’ Craft (and Relationship Builder) | Thankful Turkey Bags”
- Homeschooling a 2-Year-Old || Our Early Preschool Daily Flow**UPDATE**Since first writing this post, the materials we use have shifted. She absorbed most of the information quicker than I expected, so I did a follow-up over on the NEW blog (geared specifically toward homeschool, parenting, and simplifying family life). Check it out HERE! Homeschooling a 2-year-old *may* sound like overkill. But our little ArwynContinue reading “Homeschooling a 2-Year-Old || Our Early Preschool Daily Flow”
- The Back-to-School Preparation that’s Most Essential for Our KidsIt’s that time. Kids are headed back to school. You’ve got their backpacks, crayons, glue sticks, and erasers. Their back-to-school clothes and tennis shoes are tucked in their closets. And while all of that is a necessary part of attending school outside of the home, there’s something much more important. The Question Are their hearts ready?Continue reading “The Back-to-School Preparation that’s Most Essential for Our Kids”
- 3 Simple Summer Unit Studies for Your Curious PreschoolerUPDATE:: If learning activities and homeschooling are up your alley, check out my NEW blog, Smith, Party of 6. Over there, I post about homeschool, parenting, and simplifying family life. The summer sun is out, and the world is full of life! But the kids are also out of school, and now, we have toContinue reading “3 Simple Summer Unit Studies for Your Curious Preschooler”
- 4 Tips to Help You Kiss Mommy Rage GoodbyeI see you. Mom who is at her whit’s end with her tantrum-throwing toddler. I see you. Mom with the threenager who endlessly challenges her patience. I see you. Mom who, despite her best efforts, can’t seem to stop being so angry. Who cries after she lays the kids down for bed, feeling like herContinue reading “4 Tips to Help You Kiss Mommy Rage Goodbye”
Dig your roots deeper into
After His encounter with the woman at the well, Our Lord spoke of a food that His disciples knew nothing about. (John 4:32-34)
There’s something about fulfilling our Father’s will that feeds our deepest places. When we pour ourselves out to others, we are satisfied.